Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cool Website Alert-Woodcreeper


I found a really cool blog called woodcreeper.com (click on links below if you want to see it for yourself.

This is a blog that is tracking migration throughout New Jersey using Doppler radar but they also study the New England radar as that is where many of the birds are coming from. They also participate in a fall Moonwaching Migration study that is very interesting and I can't wait to see what the results will be when all is said and done.

Just another bird nerd site I thought I would share is it is very interesting!

Most recent blog post
Birds over Jerze

2 comments:

Rich said...

Very interesting.

Dale Forbes said...

a week spent moonwatching in the high alps this last spring has got to be one of the most exceptionally beautiful experiences I have ever had (I blogged about it a fair amount at the time with some cool pics and video).

that is a very cool website! thanks for hte link.

Dale

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails